- This event has passed.
Charities – Funding the Future
October 31 @ 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Bishop Fleming and Stephens Scown have joined forces, as part of the Cornwall Chamber Festival of Business Week, to deliver a seminar for charities on funding their future.
Topics to be covered include:
- Trends in income and charitable fundraising
- Introduction to charitable legacies
- Key tax considerations
- Key considerations when dealing with charitable legacies, common issues how to avoid disputes
- The new Fundraising Code of Practice
- Introduction to corporate partnerships and commercial participation agreements focusing on key compliance requirements
08:00 Arrival and breakfast (please let us know of any dietary requirements)
08:30 Presentation start
10:00 Networking and close
Venue: Bishop Fleming, Chy Nyverow, Newham Rd, Truro, TR1 2DP
Stephens Scown and Bishop Fleming are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people with disabilities. If you need something that will help you to participate fully in this event, please do let us know.
Parking: Please note there is no parking available at our office. Nearby Pay & Display parking is available at Garras Wharf car park, near Tesco. If you have limited mobility, please contact us to discuss other options.
RSVP: Please register using the Eventbrite form or contact Kathryn Williamson at KWilliamson@bishopfleming.co.uk by 24 October 2019.